We are looking for passionate and motivated individuals who love children to join our team of teachers from all over the world. We offer English classes in phonics, reading, creative writing, formal writing and critical thinking to children from pre-nursery to primary levels (ages 3-13) in a small class setting of 5 to 6 students.
We value our teachers and are committed to support their development by providing extensive training with the aim to fully equip them to deliver curriculum effectively, be confident in classroom management and thrive in a team-oriented environment. Teachers are integral to students’ learning journey, and we strive to provide a positive and professional team environment so we can all grow together and learn from each other!
- Native English speaker
- 1 to 2 years of full-time experience in education
- College/university degree holder, TEFL, TESOL, CELTA or an equivalent certification
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Available on Saturdays
- Passionate about teaching and working with children.
- Appreciates being part of a team with diverse cultural background and experiences.
- Enjoy working in a fun and professional environment that values a team-oriented culture fostering relationships, open and honest communication, development and teamwork.
Compensation & benefits:
We offer a competitive salary along with a benefits package that includes health insurance, dentistry, and career development opportunities. Compensation is commensurable with experience and qualification.
Please email your resume and qualification to firstname.lastname@example.org.